See Grandma, my eyes are really dark blue....not big brown ones like daddy

See Grandma, my eyes are really dark blue....not big brown ones like daddy

Ryan and friend

Ryan and friend
Mommy, Daddy, I'm saying Hi to Grandma?

This one is for you, Grandma!

Nathan

Nathan
soccer with determination and no airplane distractions

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Reactionary

Just about everyone has heard of Newton's 3 laws of motion. It says that forces come in pairs, force pairs. Understanding this theory and its application is important. Just what does it mean "To Every Action there is always an equal and opposite reaction"?  Does this law of physics hold true in most cases? What about yours? Are you balanced and how do we achieve balance? Why is this important? Without balance there is no PEACE. Learning and mastering the force field is critical to everything and everyone. So what is your state of motion in? Controlling your actions may determine your life.

Speaking solely about myself, I have learned that it is not so much the "action" but the reaction that causes me great concern at times. I can just see myself as a child yelling "no" into my parents face. No wonder I got the reaction that I deserved to get. While this might not be the opposite reaction, it sure didn't seem equal either. But it was "reactionary". Maybe not the one I expected or wanted. Hearing bad news has its "negative effect". We try not to be bearers of bad news or speak in a manner that will effect others "wrongly" or we might incur an endless rant back in our own direction as "what goes around certainly comes around, sometimes nastier, as an endless, vicious circle, an unbreakable pattern-- a cancerous, spreading, venomous stench exploiting the whole. It's sort of like the fish tale, bigger and better.

Recently, my old friend poison ivy came back. Equal and opposite reaction? No, not in my case. My body went to the fullest extent at it's vengeance to the poisonous oil treatment which the plant shared with me. Lesson to be learned, don't mess with me. I react. Who doesn't..If you hide things within, it does do it's damage in some way, to yourself. Others can see what you won't admit by your response, "I'm okay". Bad action creates anything but wellness. Perhaps, it was not anything that I could ultimately control, but the question was did I treat the condition correctly in the first place? Did I respond in the correct way using all the right ointments? Sometimes, it's just better to leave things alone. Did I add to the problem, perhaps...This time it took intervention. Thank God for good doctors.

There are some things that you can "learn to control" and we all do the best we can. One thing is certain, if you allow your body to get "out of control" by your actions, whether it be by eating, or abuse of any kind, you will suffer from the effects of your action, good or bad.

You've been warned...rant all you want, it may explode in your face. Some people have to experience heart attacks before learning that "nothing is worth that." Being uncontrolled in any manner can lead  ultimately to destruction.

If your action is wrongly placed toward anything or anyone else, you might be on the run for a long time to come. It can be endless. Unless we break the cycle.

It is better to acquire a spirit of gentleness, forgiveness and peace inside and out. And spread about a motion of goodness that it may come back to you in the form of joy and happiness, rather than kicking you in the butt. One theory I can agree with is, "what goes up will come down," and to what degree, is determined by you almost entirely.



No comments: