See Grandma, my eyes are really dark blue....not big brown ones like daddy

See Grandma, my eyes are really dark blue....not big brown ones like daddy

Ryan and friend

Ryan and friend
Mommy, Daddy, I'm saying Hi to Grandma?

This one is for you, Grandma!

Nathan

Nathan
soccer with determination and no airplane distractions

Monday, March 24, 2014

Awed by the Beauty

The following is taken from the Akathist (Salutations) service                          Tone 3

Awed by the beauty of thy virginity
and the exceedingly radiance of thy purity,
Gabriel stood amazed and cried to thee,
Theotokos:
What worthy hymn of praise can I offer unto thee?
      And what shall I name thee?
      I marvel and stand in awe.

Wherefore as commanded I cry to thee:
Rejoice, O thou who art full of grace.

March 25
ANNUNCIATION
Most Holy Theotokos



No comments: