See Grandma, my eyes are really dark blue....not big brown ones like daddy

See Grandma, my eyes are really dark blue....not big brown ones like daddy

Ryan and friend

Ryan and friend
Mommy, Daddy, I'm saying Hi to Grandma?

This one is for you, Grandma!

Nathan

Nathan
soccer with determination and no airplane distractions

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Tea Party

A gathering was held in Sturbridge, this past Saturday afternoon. It was a nice sunny afternoon and the peaceful crowd stood to listen to several speakers, who shared political goings on both here, in this state, and in the Capital.

It never occurred to the opposing party that we are entitled to express our beliefs and whether or not you concur, matter not. We are just as firm in our thought process as you are in yours. Apparently, some are angered that we just can't accept their sordid point of view. Too bad you couldn't keep it to yourself. Simply, I am what I am, and I believe what I believe. And furthermore, it is my right to do so. In time, history will substantiate our claim. Not left nor right, but American people, who love this country and want to preserve our rights.

Simply, go your way and I'll go mine. My friends do not live to intimidate me, politically. I am at an end of putting up with your insults? We are many, and collectively we will effect change.

Ultimately, we shall right the wrong and our representation will know our power by our numbers, who are no longer waiting in the wings of apathy, but strong and moving forward. Our voices will be heard.

No comments: