See Grandma, my eyes are really dark blue....not big brown ones like daddy

See Grandma, my eyes are really dark blue....not big brown ones like daddy

Ryan and friend

Ryan and friend
Mommy, Daddy, I'm saying Hi to Grandma?

This one is for you, Grandma!

Nathan

Nathan
soccer with determination and no airplane distractions

Monday, May 16, 2011

Predictions of the May 21st, Happening are Not Accidental

Usually my blogs reflect something that I hear or see during the day. Today, I received feedback about the belief that Jesus has returned, and on May 21st. he is coming for His 144,000 followers to Rapture them out before the great Tribulation. When, I read that He has a computer I lost it. How ridiculous! First of all, Jesus does not need a computer, or a billboard or any of us for that matter, to set-up the "big day" that is "undisclosed". Sadly, many are lost and they could be sharing in the Kingdom now by receiving the body and blood of Christ.

Later in the morning, I stumbled on an old bookmark. It said, "Jesus in me loves you!" I know where Jesus is, in me. Today's reading will help the unbeliever to understand, and then to seek, while there is still time, salvation, by worshiping in the only true church and way of life, the Orthodox faith, unchanged to this very day.

The true church of Christ given through Him and his apostles to us, is still here present on this earth, in which we can consume the real flesh and blood of Christ, Jesus. John in Chapter six, verse 51 "I am the living bread which came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever; and the bread that I shall give is My flesh, which I shall give for the life of the world." (52) The Jews therefore quarreled among themselves, saying, "How can this Man give us His flesh to eat?"

Some find this hard to believe, that Jesus is present in the Eucharist which is in fact, the Body and Blood of Christ, yet, they believe all this other hogwash. I'm happy to tell you that the Word of God is True, and these are the Words of our Lord and Savior. In verse (53) it continues "Then Jesus said the them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in you. (54). "Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day." (55) "For My flesh is food indeed, and My blood is drink indeed. (56) "He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood abides in Me, and I in him." (57) "As the living Father sent Me, and I live because of the Father, so he who feeds on Me will live because of Me.

(65) And He said, "Therefore I have said to you that no one can come to Me unless it has been granted to him by My Father."

I saw a video this morning, a young man troubled by certain changes in his church, which did not follow the teachings of Christ, in scripture. There is but one way. You are rightly confused and should be looking for another place. Run as fast as you can. You are being mislead.

Finally, as read in the book written by: Archbishop Averky Taushev and Father Seraphim Rose, entitled "The Apocalypse, In the Teaching of the Ancient Christianity, on page 257, chapter 20, "The Word of God speaks of only two comings of Christ in the world: the first in lowliness, when He came to redeem us; and the second in glory, when He will appear to judge the living and the dead. Chiliasm introduces one more--a third coming of Christ a thousand years before the end of the world. The Word of God knows no such thing."

"The Ecumenical Council in 381, condemned the teaching of the heretic Apollinarius concerning the thousand-year reign of Christ. At the same time this was confirmed by the introduction into the Symbol of Faith of the words "of His Kingdom there will be no end." Christ is coming back, again, one more time only.

"The Word of God teaches only of two kingdoms of Christ; the Kingdom of Grace which will continue until the end of the world (1-Cor.15:23-26), and the Kingdom of Glory which will begin after the Last Judgment and will have no end (Luke 1:33; II Peter 1:11)."

Sorry, there will be no rapture of the 144,000 on Saturday, nor will there a thousand year reign. Your waisting your precious time. Better yet, why don't you find a bible and read it, and stop bothering your neighbors with all that bunk.

Wait! It could be that the predictions of the May 21st, happening "was no accident", but an invitation, a wake up call, for you to come to the truth before it's too late.

The commentary of the Orthodox Study Bible, says of (John 6:60,61) "Even His disciples took Christ's teaching of His Body and His blood as a hard saying (v.60), and many of them departed from Him (v.66). The Lord Jesus is aware of the thoughts of men." 6:66 "To reject Jesus' teaching on the sacramental eating of His Body and drinking of His Blood is to walk with Him no more."

While we await the return of Christ, let us learn to walk with Him. Just saying!

The verses are taken from the Orthodox Study Bible.

No comments: