See Grandma, my eyes are really dark blue....not big brown ones like daddy

See Grandma, my eyes are really dark blue....not big brown ones like daddy

Ryan and friend

Ryan and friend
Mommy, Daddy, I'm saying Hi to Grandma?

This one is for you, Grandma!

Nathan

Nathan
soccer with determination and no airplane distractions

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Why Do I Love You

This will probably be the shortest post that I compose. Why do people love one-another? The love experience or "bonding" begins and babies learn to love those who provide for them regardless of what they have or where they are. They are quick to forgive and they forget easily. Just a simple word or kiss makes it all better. Some love and obey out of the fear of punishment. Authority in one's life brings about a sense of security. Love of family and "Parental love" exists from the start and  never ends regardless of the age. It is unconditional.

I like the term "smitten with love". That means to me everything that another person that you care for does, becomes so special even the smallest gestures make you happy and you want to be with them, even when they cannot return the sentiment. Love is heaven on earth, having feelings of euphoria, even when things are not going well, like sunshine on the darkest day. Love is Joy.

Love is made perfect when two can share the same feeling for each other, even when they are apart. Love endures through time and space and distance. I still love those who have gone on before me. They will always be a part of me through loving memories. I pray for them and think about them always. Love is Eternal.

Today the question came up on face book "Is there a hell?" I know that some don't believe that hell exists. Others are quick to remind you that if you don't change your ways you'll end up there. Some people are so afraid of God's punishment that they live in fear. God was never about your living in fear. His love is so great for you that He died on the cross to save you. When I think about God, who provides everything for me and those I love, I am thankful for His goodness and greatness. I want to be pleasing to Him. I want to give back. He is gentle and kind, quick to forgive and always with me. Hell is anywhere where there is no love. Hell is the absence of Love.

Hell is when you cannot be with the one you love. Hell is a very lonely place to be...it must be a place where there is an absence of God, because God is Love. God's love is perfect, and that you can place your hope and trust in. God asks Peter, "Do You Love Me?" A very important question that he asks every one of us. What is your answer? You decide. Love never fails.

I just don't know why I love you...All I know is that I do. And "Love" is the right place to be...It is the perfect gift.



No comments: