See Grandma, my eyes are really dark blue....not big brown ones like daddy

See Grandma, my eyes are really dark blue....not big brown ones like daddy

Ryan and friend

Ryan and friend
Mommy, Daddy, I'm saying Hi to Grandma?

This one is for you, Grandma!

Nathan

Nathan
soccer with determination and no airplane distractions

Monday, July 13, 2009

Bestest Buddies

We are supporting each other in trying to lose a few pounds in an effort to fight back dread diseases known as a result of aging, and being overweight.

Tonight we took another walk for forty-five minutes in a different neighborhood and we find that change is helpful. W get a different feel for the road, so to speak. The funny thing is that we didn't feel we worked as hard at it as the lake walk, and it was the same amount of time.

We take special care in getting the right breakfast and all the vitamins, and minerals, and fresh fruit and salad.

John's already loosing weight which I'm very proud of him for, while I gained almost all the weight that I lost, back. Don't ask me. I've been working outdoors for a week and it may be muscle weight. The same thing happened to me at the gym, when I put on quite a few pounds working out. The funny part is that my waist has gone down. Basically, it is a redistribution.

All our foods are measured and almost all natural or homemade, in other words, having many enzymes.

I'm not giving up the ship yet. There is also water weight which usually happens just before the weight loss. I am having fun walking around with my bestest buddy. He knows that it takes patience and when it come to me, he has it. The old adage, "nothing good comes easy."

No comments: