See Grandma, my eyes are really dark blue....not big brown ones like daddy

See Grandma, my eyes are really dark blue....not big brown ones like daddy

Ryan and friend

Ryan and friend
Mommy, Daddy, I'm saying Hi to Grandma?

This one is for you, Grandma!

Nathan

Nathan
soccer with determination and no airplane distractions

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Two Double Rainbows

Living in New England we sometimes see beautiful rainbows. As I child my parents always told me that means good luck. Associated with the covenant with Noah and God's promise that the world would not be destroyed by water even again.

We have had very unusual weather and it did not surprise me that the sun had come out, yet it was pouring rain. Normally when that happens we look for a rainbow in the sky. Sure enough there it was over the gas station. This time there were two, one faded more than the other. I wondered if I have ever seen a double rainbow.

Then I went into the market, and on the way out noticed that the sun was as bright as ever, yet it was pouring. I looked up for the rainbow, and there it was to my right. Then, looking left there was another one. Not a single one, another double one. That means two double rainbows.

I just know there has to be significance in seeing two double rainbows back-to-back. I'll have to research that one more. One unknown source said. "When double rainbows appear it means that whatever is coming to you has great meaning in your life and that one good thing will lead to another good thing." ...

If that be true, what happens when you see not only one but two double rainbows, not only in the same day, but at the same time? And what were the odds of that?

2 comments:

Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.