See Grandma, my eyes are really dark blue....not big brown ones like daddy

See Grandma, my eyes are really dark blue....not big brown ones like daddy

Ryan and friend

Ryan and friend
Mommy, Daddy, I'm saying Hi to Grandma?

This one is for you, Grandma!

Nathan

Nathan
soccer with determination and no airplane distractions

Thursday, November 26, 2009

A very Happy Thanksgiving

If I didn't have but the thought of you, I'd still have a happy Thanksgiving. For God has provided me with family and many blessings, and for this I am eternally thankful. I am sending "Happy Thanksgiving" wishes to you and your families on this Holiday.

I am thankful for the many who have taken the time to read this post, and from time to time have acknowledged it with your comments, which I appreciate.

I hope that today will bring a smile on your face wherever you are, and that kindness will find its way to you, in some small way.

And, as the day closes, I pray that heavenly blessings will follow you.

We are expecting snow tonight, and so it begins.

1 comment:

linda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.