See Grandma, my eyes are really dark blue....not big brown ones like daddy

See Grandma, my eyes are really dark blue....not big brown ones like daddy

Ryan and friend

Ryan and friend
Mommy, Daddy, I'm saying Hi to Grandma?

This one is for you, Grandma!

Nathan

Nathan
soccer with determination and no airplane distractions

Saturday, November 6, 2010

On My 62nd Birthday

Where did I go on my 62nd birthday, to talk to God. The photo shows me in church serving Great Vespers with parish priests and our Archbishop.

The Archbishop had just flown back from Romania to Chicago, then, to Southbridge. He addressed Council members just prior to the service. Tonight to those in attendance, he remarked about his experience while in the "old country," where people kept vigil to see the relics of St. Dimitri, St. Constantine and Helen. "God is not through with them," all we need do is go to God, because He is not through with us, either.

Today was a great day, a day when I had the chance to say "thank you" for all He's given me, sixty-two years of life, and much happiness.

No comments: