See Grandma, my eyes are really dark blue....not big brown ones like daddy

See Grandma, my eyes are really dark blue....not big brown ones like daddy

Ryan and friend

Ryan and friend
Mommy, Daddy, I'm saying Hi to Grandma?

This one is for you, Grandma!

Nathan

Nathan
soccer with determination and no airplane distractions

Monday, January 17, 2011

Scorpio

People that know me say that I love a challenge. No question, when I just become comfortable with the responsibilities that I have, something else comes along that allows me to grow just a little bit more.

Some people are givers and some takers. Which are you? I have spent a lifetime doing for other's which in turn, has brought me much joy and happiness. Being involved it is said by many, keeps you young and hopeful.

Sometimes, you can learn to swim a little at a time, like my grandson, Nate, who has been taking swimming lessons and improving each week. Mostly, due to the fact that he is comfortable with his swim instructors who have been fantastic with him. Music is something that you can learn gradually, as well as many other skilled activities. Generally you improve, unlike the Pat's who were off in their game yesterday, and as a team, will not be able to participate in the Super bowl, as in previous years. There is always tomorrow! It has to be hard to live with the disappointment, I'm sure. They failed us and each other. So sad!

My case has usually been, for some odd reason, I get something thrown at me and its sink or swim. The challenge has got to be part of my birth sign. I hope it's the same, as I haven't changed one bit and it's always been a perfect fit. Other's have said their astrological sign has changed, I find that hard to believe.

So what gives those born under Scorpio the drive to meet with life's challenges, courage, pride or determination? Maybe all three.

Whatever it is in the character of our sign, we are going to achieve because we have to, and we will not stop until our goal is met. Why would I want to be anything else? Why would you?

I think our astrological sign plays a big role in our characteristics, and as far as I know they don't change.

1 comment:

linda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.