See Grandma, my eyes are really dark blue....not big brown ones like daddy

See Grandma, my eyes are really dark blue....not big brown ones like daddy

Ryan and friend

Ryan and friend
Mommy, Daddy, I'm saying Hi to Grandma?

This one is for you, Grandma!

Nathan

Nathan
soccer with determination and no airplane distractions

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Focus on God

What will result in seeing and loving God? Happiness...

You can be surrounded by all evils and still live in the light of God by placing your focus on Him, and on His words. I believe the greater sin is not seeing Him in everyone and everything.

Do not be weighed down by the cares of this world. Instead, sing praises to His name, then, decide how today, by some small action, you can make this world a better place, and you will find love.

Love is the special gift that only He can give us. It is what Orthodoxy is to me. If you have Love you have everything.

No comments: