See Grandma, my eyes are really dark blue....not big brown ones like daddy

See Grandma, my eyes are really dark blue....not big brown ones like daddy

Ryan and friend

Ryan and friend
Mommy, Daddy, I'm saying Hi to Grandma?

This one is for you, Grandma!

Nathan

Nathan
soccer with determination and no airplane distractions

Monday, August 24, 2009

Plastic Spoons and Communion?

Just read this blogspot and was amazed at what I learned about Communion from Fr. Greg. (Sharing, so go here.) Thanks Fr. Greg.

This subject has really sparked an interest in me, and I will need to do more research on it. Meanwhile, the post gives some really sound advise, from several sources.

Most of all, remember, it is the priest in the Orthodox Church who will consume what's remaining in the chalice.

Hope to hear your comments, as we have had many readers on this subject. Your input is invaluable and welcomed.

No comments: