See Grandma, my eyes are really dark blue....not big brown ones like daddy

See Grandma, my eyes are really dark blue....not big brown ones like daddy

Ryan and friend

Ryan and friend
Mommy, Daddy, I'm saying Hi to Grandma?

This one is for you, Grandma!

Nathan

Nathan
soccer with determination and no airplane distractions

Friday, August 13, 2010

Filling the Seats

Sunday will be the feast day of the Dormition of the mother of God, the Theotokos. Will the church be at full capacity and overflowing to the isles? I hope so, keeping a positive attitude, but, I will be happy to see one new face.

Why do I go to thank and worship God? There is not enough time in the day to explain. Maybe it's all the miracles in my life, all the love I feel, all the joy, health, and general well-being.

Could it be that all I need do is ask and He is there? Is it really that simple? Come and see!

The Mother of God has interceded for me and helped me, even when I was unaware of it. This is the day we remember her falling asleep in the Lord. Will you stand beside me, adding your prayers to mine.

"Most Holy Mother of our God, have mercy on us!"

No comments: