See Grandma, my eyes are really dark blue....not big brown ones like daddy

See Grandma, my eyes are really dark blue....not big brown ones like daddy

Ryan and friend

Ryan and friend
Mommy, Daddy, I'm saying Hi to Grandma?

This one is for you, Grandma!

Nathan

Nathan
soccer with determination and no airplane distractions

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Without words, I know he loves me...

The feeling of my heart is joyful. It may be winter, but I feel like it is spring. There is newness to my step these days. An unspeakable joy. What has happened to make this brightness? His love.

Love has little to do with age. I didn't feel this much love as a teenager. How did I know that he loves me, without words? It was in his eyes. His face lit up like a pumpkin, and I could tell he wanted me to be with him. He didn't take his eyes off of me until I acknowledged his presence.

He is a little heart breaker. It's funny how I haven't lost my perception, a sort of communication that allows you to understand what the need is, without conversation. Most woman have that special gift. I think the love began the moment we met.

I wonder if it was like that with the Mother of God and her son, Jesus. I'll bet it was. Love is a very special gift, the forever kind....

No comments: