See Grandma, my eyes are really dark blue....not big brown ones like daddy

See Grandma, my eyes are really dark blue....not big brown ones like daddy

Ryan and friend

Ryan and friend
Mommy, Daddy, I'm saying Hi to Grandma?

This one is for you, Grandma!

Nathan

Nathan
soccer with determination and no airplane distractions

Thursday, September 17, 2009

My Cup Runneth Over

Each day is a good day, right? No matter what, we count our blessings. Blessing extend ten fingers and then some, if you really take the time to think about it. Christians, despite all must be able to put a smile on their faces, accepting God's will for us. He doesn't make mistakes. Any given moment we can cry out for His mercy and He hears us.

One blog spot today reminded me that we all have our days, don't we? Well, today was mine. It just seems that even in the worst of situations we can learn something. We must always be ready for the unexpected. As Christians we never know when we will be called upon to respond quickly to something or someone in need.

I know that there is a shut-off on the side of the toilet tank, and I was told that in the event of a water emergency, I'm to reach down and turn off the water. Unexpectedly, as the water came to the top and spilled out over the seat, I watched with amazement, and as it spilled across the room, I wondered what I should do. Never thinking of the shut-off valve, I reached for the plunger, and with one blow, it all stopped and corrected itself, instantly.

My guardian angel must have been whispering in my ear, because honestly, I was just nonreactive at that point. Tonight, I am happy to report that all is well and my bathroom got some unexpected attention.

I am convinced that when you trust in God, He is right there with you, and He takes care of you. You are in good hands because He wants all good things for you, expected or unexpected.

No comments: