See Grandma, my eyes are really dark blue....not big brown ones like daddy

See Grandma, my eyes are really dark blue....not big brown ones like daddy

Ryan and friend

Ryan and friend
Mommy, Daddy, I'm saying Hi to Grandma?

This one is for you, Grandma!

Nathan

Nathan
soccer with determination and no airplane distractions

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Revelation fulfilled

"As the Lord approached His saving Passion, He was saying to the Apostles on the way; 'You see, we are going up to Jerusalem; and the Son of man will be delivered up as it is written of Him.' Come, then minds purified, let us walk with Him, and be crucified with Him, and for His sake, die to the delights of this life; that we may also live with Him, and hear Him declare: 'No longer do I go toward the earthly Jerusalem to suffer; but I go up to my Father, who is your Father, my God and your God. And I will raise you up with me to the upper Jerusalem, to the Kingdom of heaven.' " Taken from the Services for Holy Week and Easter. Palm Sunday Evening.

No comments: