See Grandma, my eyes are really dark blue....not big brown ones like daddy

See Grandma, my eyes are really dark blue....not big brown ones like daddy

Ryan and friend

Ryan and friend
Mommy, Daddy, I'm saying Hi to Grandma?

This one is for you, Grandma!

Nathan

Nathan
soccer with determination and no airplane distractions

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Our Local Radio Station

Did you ever have an experience when something put you in a bad mood and you remained that way all day?
Tonight I was talking to family about today's A.M. broadcast. It was the worse ever. We all can't be wrong. Why something is not done about that big-mouth know-it-all is beyond us. Today, an invited guest, who was being interviewed about the big event on Saturday, got to say very little because, Dicky Do thought he should talk for her. He is the authority on all subjects. Fr. Peter never got to sign-off his show because he couldn't get two words in edgewise, as usual because Dick stole the show once again. He has the biggest ego I've ever heard anyone having, and it's always all about him.

What a shame, it used to be a good radio station at one time. My friend said she tunes in to make fun of just how stupid he can make himself look, getting a big laugh. Most days, when it's just Dick, my other friend and I joke about how we just turn the radio off. My husband says the same thing.

I think they have lost all their radio listeners. Soon, I will be so fed up, I may have to turn it off permanently. Too bad Fr. Peter, you ramble a bit, but only because there is no music and even though you may invite a guest, that does not mean we will be hearing from them, that is if Dick is around. Your show is enjoyable.

It is midnight, but I wanted to post this after the family left this evening. It is the first chance I get today. Just to let you know, that I am so dissatisfied with the station manager, don't expect me to be in support of anything that has to do with it's set-up at the June 6Th. fun day. We will not be stopping by at your booth, even if you have "free-bees."

I would be sparing myself the embarrassment with its affiliation. Further, in the future, because it just made my day, so to speak, I will be tuning it out. Frankly, I can't take it anymore.

No comments: