See Grandma, my eyes are really dark blue....not big brown ones like daddy

See Grandma, my eyes are really dark blue....not big brown ones like daddy

Ryan and friend

Ryan and friend
Mommy, Daddy, I'm saying Hi to Grandma?

This one is for you, Grandma!

Nathan

Nathan
soccer with determination and no airplane distractions

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Dan's the Man

Sometimes it is fun to take the quiz on face book just to see what there reply will be. The one about how many children I would have and what they will be, amazingly turned out right. I have two boys. Now, they have a way you can retake the test to see if in fact, you would get a different answer. So, today I took the one that says the name of the man I will marry. Not once but three times. I also answered the questions differently each and every time. Yet, each and every time Dan is the man. I don't know anyone by that name.

The funny thing is that for the most part, they hit me pretty accurately. You wonder how they come up with questions that can apply so broadly to so many? The fact is, I don't care to publish all the findings. Interestingly enough, I did like the car they chose for me. A cute little thing for around town. I wonder if my husband would approval of it though? Looks like a very efficient automobile, small and easy to park. I don't like to speed so it is ideal for me.

They also got my political party right, which surprised me. The man's initial that I'm supposed to marry is "P," wrong, I'm married to a "J".

If your like me, I like to have fun, the sun has become so hot now, that I'm going to play on the computer, because I enjoy it so much. Gardening is something I do early. Today, I've already put in my Marigolds and some herbs. I bought a lovely Australian Impatiens plant. It will be fun to maintain my garden, while drinking coffee and getting slowly tanned each morning. I've created pockets of color all around my brickwork and iron trellises utilizing hugh pots in and around the red Barberry bushes. The rose bushes already have buds, imagine!

Now if I can just get along with the bees. Oh yea! they said I should live in the USA, that's funny, I think so too. And, in the Northern part where it is cold. That's real funny! So, I guess it's bloom where you are planted.

Wherever you are, I hope your enjoying life as much as I am here in my own little corner of the world. Did you ever see those little spirally things falling from the trees like helicopters? We called them noses when we were kids. In fact, we opened them up and they would stick to our nose. We were so silly then. I forgot about the noses until, lo and behold, there they are. Just like all the wonderful things that are coming forth from the ground, unexpectedly, along with the pollen.

So, drink it all in, for life is a constant miracle, you never know what joy is in store for you just around the corner, right where you are.

No comments: