See Grandma, my eyes are really dark blue....not big brown ones like daddy

See Grandma, my eyes are really dark blue....not big brown ones like daddy

Ryan and friend

Ryan and friend
Mommy, Daddy, I'm saying Hi to Grandma?

This one is for you, Grandma!

Nathan

Nathan
soccer with determination and no airplane distractions

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Something in the air?

It never ceases to amaze me how two people can be so much alike. I have been told that zodiac signs are not accurate and we do not place any seriousness in them. Saying that, there are two people close to me who were born not in the same year, but three days apart who display many characteristics and daily occurrences to a "T". These two are born under the sign of Cancer. Today for an example, I saw one slam the door after having words with someone else, then came the windows and it was apparent that he was "mad". They are both very good at blowing up. Needless to say, I just yelled down for the other to calm himself before he has a heart attack. All over a baseball game. That is why when I read in today's gospel (Mark 15:43-47; 16:1-8) Taken from today's bulletin of St. Michael Orthodox Christian Church: "And they went out and fled from the tomb; for trembling and astonishment has come upon them; and they said nothing to anyone, for they were afraid," I could identify with it, putting me in a defensive and quiet mode.

These men have fierce traits of loyalty, in fact their greatest strength is in "nurturing others," being protective to a fault, smothering. Those born under water signs symbolize "emotion."
Normally, I don't see them act out and for the most part they are very collected, in fact their unexpressed anger can turn into resentment and depression, which I'm always on the lookout for. Don't get them mad. (They usually have trouble putting words to their feelings). I'm talking about the explosive nature, or temper, or short fuse going off where ever they are and no matter whose there. Their greatest fear is the past repeating in the future. My first husband was a Cancer also. He was exactly like them in temperament.

Looks like I'm attracted to that sign, knowingly or not, and being a water sign (Scorpio), am supposed to be best suited to the Cancer sign. (Usually the bad mood does not last long, after the blowup, thankfully).

Is there something to this zodiac sign? I don't know for sure but it sure looks like it. If nothing else, it is an interesting read and great entertainment. Know this my Cancer friends, this Scorpio is at the ready, stinger and all. Those of you who know me, know that I can take care of myself.

1 comment:

linda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.