See Grandma, my eyes are really dark blue....not big brown ones like daddy

See Grandma, my eyes are really dark blue....not big brown ones like daddy

Ryan and friend

Ryan and friend
Mommy, Daddy, I'm saying Hi to Grandma?

This one is for you, Grandma!

Nathan

Nathan
soccer with determination and no airplane distractions

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Unexpected Present

Last night my family came to dinner and it is always fun to be with them and share in their accomplishments and planned events. Last night they had a surprise for me. A "just because" one. It was not a birthday or mother's day or an anniversary.

My daughter-in-law is a bundle of talent. Besides being an outstanding mother and wife, and a commuting professional in the medical field, she is an ace in photography.

She brought me the most awesome photo of their visit to Florida, completely framed and matted. Because of her thoughtfulness I have many wonderful photos all over this house.

As it will be a busy day, I will try to post again later.

No comments: