See Grandma, my eyes are really dark blue....not big brown ones like daddy

See Grandma, my eyes are really dark blue....not big brown ones like daddy

Ryan and friend

Ryan and friend
Mommy, Daddy, I'm saying Hi to Grandma?

This one is for you, Grandma!

Nathan

Nathan
soccer with determination and no airplane distractions

Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Spirit in you

I was listening to a new Shepherd of Souls podcast http://www.frpeterpreble.com/ Words from the song, "The Spirit in You," were so beautifully sung by Steven Billings, I had to share them in my post. It is clear we are blessed to see through the eyes of love, then we become purpose driven.

The words go something like this:

Its not the smile that shames the sun, or the eyes that stars envy, that draws my heart to you and makes me smile...Its not the hair of gleaming gold or the face of heavens glory that makes this ache for you so strong for you I cry....

Its the spirit in you, the fire of Jesus in you.
You open up your heart and speak to my soul. Its the spirit in you, what else can I do? I hear your voice, I have no choice, I love you...

It's not the music of your laugh, or the way you tell a story that makes the heart within me start to dance.....It's not the warmth of your embrace or the skin as soft as velvet that makes me pray to God for just one chance....

Its the spirit in you, the fire of Jesus in you. You open up your heart and speak to my soul. Its the spirit in you what else can I do? I hear your voice, I have no choice, I love you...

Its the spirit within you that makes me never want to be without you... Its the spirit within you that makes me never want to say goodnight...Its the spirit within you that makes me always want to be about you...Its the spirit within you that makes me always want to get it right, for the rest of my life.

It was said when the angel Gabriel looked upon the virgin mother of God, he was amazed and in awe at her beauty. The beauty that comes from a pure spirit.

Beauty is the eyes of the beholder. Inner beauty comes from the heart. The heart of Jesus. It is He that created you, sustains you, and gives you the gift of seeing through the eyes of Love, because He cherishes you and wants you to be happy.

Is it so hard for you to believe that God loves you?

No comments: