See Grandma, my eyes are really dark blue....not big brown ones like daddy

See Grandma, my eyes are really dark blue....not big brown ones like daddy

Ryan and friend

Ryan and friend
Mommy, Daddy, I'm saying Hi to Grandma?

This one is for you, Grandma!

Nathan

Nathan
soccer with determination and no airplane distractions

Monday, September 15, 2008

The WAW-WAW

My grandson Nathan and I love to laugh and "play cars". We discovered a funny key on the WAW-WAW voice setting on my keyboard. A good way to get his attention when things aren't going too well and we're crying again. This is the age -almost three- when sometimes we cry just because. The other day we were having lunch in the kitchen, (he likes pancakes with syrup and cream), and we were having our usual conversation. I asked him if he thought grandma was pretty and he said yes. I then asked him what he liked about me and he said that "you laugh". Then I noticed that he was trying to imitate my style. Of course, that really made me laugh. Almost like the time I recall when Matt, my nephew, at around the same age said "Auntie your a clown". Maybe I am? Beside kissing boo-boos we all need to laugh!

No comments: