See Grandma, my eyes are really dark blue....not big brown ones like daddy

See Grandma, my eyes are really dark blue....not big brown ones like daddy

Ryan and friend

Ryan and friend
Mommy, Daddy, I'm saying Hi to Grandma?

This one is for you, Grandma!

Nathan

Nathan
soccer with determination and no airplane distractions

Thursday, December 11, 2008

No Underwear, please

This title tells you that my mother-in-law doesn't read my post. I don't know how I got a hit from Colorado through the words no underwear. Not geeky enough to understand that as I never meant to use that word, if I did so, anywhere in my posts.

Sometimes I think that people get a little too carried away with the title and are hoping for a little surprize. If your one of these people, forget it. For the most part I have respectable readers, like my husband, John, my daughter-in-law and people of the cloth who could care less about my or anyone's underwear. There I've said it again, not to say I don't care for such "niceaties" but....

Sorry guys, I'm spoken for. If you knew my man, you'd also know that he's very protective, always around, and is very observant. And...he loves his "little girl." He never forgets birthdays, anniversary's and makes all holidays and vacations "special." I've often said other's should take lessons from him. I hope that Santa is good to him, as he deserves to be "happy."

The hardest part is deciding what to give him, as he says "he has everything?" Everything except new underwear come to think of it.

No comments: