See Grandma, my eyes are really dark blue....not big brown ones like daddy

See Grandma, my eyes are really dark blue....not big brown ones like daddy

Ryan and friend

Ryan and friend
Mommy, Daddy, I'm saying Hi to Grandma?

This one is for you, Grandma!

Nathan

Nathan
soccer with determination and no airplane distractions

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Winter Spectacular

A winter spectacular tomorrow, and again on Sunday. In fact, they are predicting a white Christmas with a snowstorm to boot. If you want to read something heartwarming pertaining to our last storm and outage go here.

Today I moved the living room around to accommodate the Christmas tree in front of my huge picture window. Now to dig everything out of the box. I never remember all the things I've collected, which makes it sort of fun.

I figure I'd better get going on it, as next week will be a bake and wrap week. I'm looking forward to Christmas this year, just getting a slow start.

So get ready you better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout I'm tell you why....Santa Claus is coming to town. (And....he knows if you've been good or bad!) Doesn't He?

No comments: