See Grandma, my eyes are really dark blue....not big brown ones like daddy

See Grandma, my eyes are really dark blue....not big brown ones like daddy

Ryan and friend

Ryan and friend
Mommy, Daddy, I'm saying Hi to Grandma?

This one is for you, Grandma!

Nathan

Nathan
soccer with determination and no airplane distractions

Friday, April 17, 2009

Having a Crush

It is funny that you can be attracted to someone at any age but it's cutest when little children find their special friends. I learned not too long ago that even a three year old can have special feelings for a girl. That is the case with my grandson Nathan. As we have conversations often I asked him about her and he said that Ava was prettier than mommy. So I said what color is her hair. His reply, black. She has impressed him with her time outs. That means that he likes the naughty type? Or, it could mean that she is a strong woman to be. He said she plays with trucks. Maybe that's not too unusual today, but it's odd to me. Then I asked him what color are her eyes? Every one notices their eye color. So did he. He thought for a moment and then said, "orange". Okay. I said, changing the subject, maybe he just doesn't want to talk about her right now.

Kids can be quite entertaining. I've also learned that men like woman who are most like their own mothers. His mother, by the way is a blonde and so is he.

No comments: