See Grandma, my eyes are really dark blue....not big brown ones like daddy

See Grandma, my eyes are really dark blue....not big brown ones like daddy

Ryan and friend

Ryan and friend
Mommy, Daddy, I'm saying Hi to Grandma?

This one is for you, Grandma!

Nathan

Nathan
soccer with determination and no airplane distractions

Friday, April 24, 2009

LIVING BY FAITH

Dave Ramsey inspired many who needed a kick in the pants. He brought to mind some of the famous words of my mom that I think were passed on from her upbringing. These words make you understand that as Dave said, it is really not dependent on anyone but you and your attitude, and the God who created you. How we like to use the excuse of the day. Whether or not you draw a paycheck, you are still accountable for your talents, caring and sharing with and for others.

Do you pray, do you go to church to worship? Or are you to big for that? God sees. (Moms words). We should focus on the word hope. I hope to... We know hope comes from God alone. No one else can save us. If you lose all you have, hopefully you will still have your faith. Do not Limit God and what He can do for you. "He will give you your heart's desire, if you let Him." So, with that in mind, irregardless of the work climate, and all that the media and statistics tell you, do not believe them, find out for yourself. Do you want to make it? Then DO IT.

Words from my mom. And for those of you who know me, it will sound familiar. "I will not take NO for an answer." "Did you try? TRY AGAIN." "Just do it." "You can do it if you want to."

Take a negative and turn it into a positive. Everyone still needs services. Food, child care, elderly care, home cleaning and maintenance, and a host of other jobs that maybe you can do on a part-time basis. If not paid, still the work has got to be done, so keep busy in the interim. Maybe you will see that with our different skills and talents we can all help each other, setting up sort of a bartering system. "You wash my back and I'll wash yours."

Let's get those gardens going, think of a way to keep warm, look for alternatives. In short, stop crying and do something!
You are not helpless and it is not hopeless. God only knows what you are to become with His help.

I have not worked for money in a little over a year. Does that mean I have not worked? Absolutely NOT. I've just not been paid for my services. You can always find something to do for someone else. Dave hit on something big when he said to get busy. He is really an inspiration because he had it all and lost it, only to rebuild. Do something positive. After all it is only paper. "This is how it works, give and it will be given to you."
The whole thing is we need to help each other. Rise above it. Get out, move. Otherwise you can get depressed which leads to illness. When is the last time you got together with people that make you laugh? You become the product of your environment. Be careful who you hang around with.

Failure is not in my vocabulary, stand strong. Learn to share, learn to care and be the best product you can be and that is Love. So get going and love one another.

No comments: