See Grandma, my eyes are really dark blue....not big brown ones like daddy

See Grandma, my eyes are really dark blue....not big brown ones like daddy

Ryan and friend

Ryan and friend
Mommy, Daddy, I'm saying Hi to Grandma?

This one is for you, Grandma!

Nathan

Nathan
soccer with determination and no airplane distractions

Thursday, February 26, 2009

God is enough

Today was busy, especially for Fr. Peter, who did three radio programs, one funeral, cooked and entertained community guests at our 2ND. "mercy meal," for the poor and shut-ins.

I don't know how he did it all. No one will have to sing him lullaby's tonight. That's the way it is with a parish, always busy with lots going on. The stew he made was outstanding, cooking is one of the former chef's best qualities, besides making me laugh. He is good medicine for us.

My heart is heavy tonight though, because my brother is back in the hospital once again, I think for the third or fourth time, not including the surgery. When I attended the funeral today at the church, my mind was on him. I found myself thinking and talking about him most of the evening, not getting the news until I got home. This time, I have bad vibes, as well as my two other brothers. So Fr. if you're reading this, please keep Stan in your prayers.

Good luck on your radio show tomorrow, I'll try to listen in. Thanks Linda for sending me the Song God Is Enough on face book. I know it's there somewhere, I just couldn't find it once I logged out, and I'd like to hear it again.

We are all lucky to have each other, and God Is Enough. He will bring us all safely through troubled waters.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.