See Grandma, my eyes are really dark blue....not big brown ones like daddy

See Grandma, my eyes are really dark blue....not big brown ones like daddy

Ryan and friend

Ryan and friend
Mommy, Daddy, I'm saying Hi to Grandma?

This one is for you, Grandma!

Nathan

Nathan
soccer with determination and no airplane distractions

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Where are you spending our money?

FoxNews.com carries the story that many of us have been talking about since our new president, Obama took office. Here is glimpse of it. "A fresh political battle over taxpayer-funded abortions is brewing less than one month after President Obama lifted a Bush administration ban on giving federal money to international groups that perform or promote the controversial procedure.
Lawmakers from both sides of the aisle are fighting to maintain anti-abortion measures called riders that are added to spending bills to prevent taxpayer money from being spent on funding abortions here or abroad.
"This is the next major fight on the abortion issue," Go here to read the rest. I hope you will agree with me, that this should not be happening, and I am totally not for abortion or funding it.

No comments: