See Grandma, my eyes are really dark blue....not big brown ones like daddy

See Grandma, my eyes are really dark blue....not big brown ones like daddy

Ryan and friend

Ryan and friend
Mommy, Daddy, I'm saying Hi to Grandma?

This one is for you, Grandma!

Nathan

Nathan
soccer with determination and no airplane distractions

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Do What?

My little grandson was quick with hand today. You've often heard when you get on the phone, that's when they take advantage of your situation by doing something that they shouldn't be doing.

I heard the pen clicking, and I remembered how well he can use it. A couple of days ago I had a dream of his writting on my white walls, words and colorful designs. I didn't know he could write words in my dream. I moved quickly.

Not long after that, I noticed he had pulled the sign that is in my planter that he likes so well. He was holding it, sitting on the couch.

Then, he pulled out the door stop from behind the front door on the wall, showed me and before I could get into that room, took care of it, saying, "Look grandma I fixed it."

Next, I went to check in on him in the livingroom and low and behold he was on the phone. I ran, wondering who he called. I'll never know as it was a busy signal.

But tonight beat all, he was sitting on my computer chair, I was looking at the news in the same room, when I saw him click on the internet using the shortcut on the toolbar at the bottom, skoot up to the favorites (star), scroll down to Noggin. He knew that he needed to wait for the circle, clicked onto the appropriate icon and watched the video on screen. I don't know how long it took me to learn how to do just that. They aren't kids anymore, little men.

No comments: