See Grandma, my eyes are really dark blue....not big brown ones like daddy

See Grandma, my eyes are really dark blue....not big brown ones like daddy

Ryan and friend

Ryan and friend
Mommy, Daddy, I'm saying Hi to Grandma?

This one is for you, Grandma!

Nathan

Nathan
soccer with determination and no airplane distractions

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Holy Music

Good morning from New England, and its glorious day. I'm listening to the Rudder, an Orthodox Christian presentation. All the holy music has filled me with thoughts of the other-world, and my joy overspills. The world is in turmoil, yet I am happy. Not many in this world have reached this place, and I am truly thankful to Jesus as I am so undeserving of His love.

There is so much beauty out there I can't wait to go out and greet it. I can see my huge, scented roses and the colorful leaves in contrast to the beautiful foliage. The air is comfortable and the sun is beaming. Chippy was making a lot of noise this morning, he was out there with the other chipmunk, gathering for what is to come.

I promise to check in later, there are activities all over. Maybe we will take in the Apple Dumpling Fair, Howards for lunch, and the apple orchard. Then off to Millbury to shop for an electric blanket.

Yesterday, I received the packet for the Festival of Giving Trees. It is a fund raiser that begins December 3rd. I'll fill you in on that later, but for now, got to fill my lungs with that glorious air. Peace....

No comments: