See Grandma, my eyes are really dark blue....not big brown ones like daddy

See Grandma, my eyes are really dark blue....not big brown ones like daddy

Ryan and friend

Ryan and friend
Mommy, Daddy, I'm saying Hi to Grandma?

This one is for you, Grandma!

Nathan

Nathan
soccer with determination and no airplane distractions

Saturday, October 11, 2008

How Glorious Are Thy Works O Lord!

If you didn't have a chance to see the foliage today, then hopefully you will sometime this week as they are predicting wonderful weather for our vacation. How glorious the pallet of color everywhere.

I'm blessed to have the best husband on earth. He is so good about taking me shopping. He's better at choosing clothes than I am. He does wear me out though, "try this on," "try this on," and he doesn't give up when they don't have my size. "Lets try this store." We did almost all of them! The only one's he wouldn't venture in, were the smelly ones, with lots of scented candles.

Tonight they'll be pillow talk, as we found a new one. We purchased a Desert Tan fleece sheet set, with a matching electric blanket, which was 50% off. The idea is to heat up the bed before entering it, and keeping the house cool at night. Otherwise, you can become parched, (dehydrated), and, it ages your skin. This ought to be interesting, because I usually throw off my blankets at night. I never liked to keep my feet covered for some reason. I do not like heavy blankets on top of me, either. I dislike getting into a freezing bed. Who likes cold feet? So the proof will be in the putting, an old expression I heard somewhere.

Did not find the item I was looking for to hang on my front door, so more shopping in the near future. Another garment will need exchanging, as it feels picky, possibly the stitching. The funny thing is that I purchased slacks which are green. When I got them home they looked brown. So, John and I went from room to room, and depending on the light they were either green or brown. Since it didn't say on the tag, I don't actually know what color they are. Guess I'll have to wait for sunlight tomorrow.

He knows his little girl likes ice cream, so he bought me some on the way home, my favorite, raspberry with chocolate chip yogurt. He is watching his weight, so he didn't have any. What will power he has. I should know. We've been together for 23 years, 22 of those years married. There is no-one on earth that I love more than him. Nor, will there ever be. Sometimes I tease him when other men fancy me, and he'll say, "they can't have you, or sometimes he'll say, "they'll send you back." Then its "I'll fight for you." He tells me he loves me all the time. But, his actions are louder than his words. That's what love is...Are you listening out there? Once my newphew overheard me call him honey-bunny, and he started to giggle, and he said, "Honey-Bunny? Did you call him Honey-Bunny, Auntie?" I just laughed. There are some things that you can't explain to a teen-ager.

How Glorious are They works, O Lord, in wisdom hast Thou made them all.

No comments: