See Grandma, my eyes are really dark blue....not big brown ones like daddy

See Grandma, my eyes are really dark blue....not big brown ones like daddy

Ryan and friend

Ryan and friend
Mommy, Daddy, I'm saying Hi to Grandma?

This one is for you, Grandma!

Nathan

Nathan
soccer with determination and no airplane distractions

Friday, March 13, 2009

Silent Poisons

Are you always sick? Then you need to pay attention to this post. In the past few days I have directed your attention to a lady who is 100 years young. I said that she claims to have eaten feta cheese daily. We know her doctor was concerned about her salt content. Light bulbs went off in my head. Why? Our body cannot manufacture its own salt. This mineral is needed for good health, digestion, and survival. I know this woman is healthy, and is possibly pill free. She eats salted cultured food, walks daily I'm told, and is amazing.

I ask you is all salt salt? No. If your salt is difficult to be removed from the shaker, and it is a natural organic sea salt, it may be what we call an essential and macrobiotic food. Otherwise, it may be according to doctors a "silent poison." It is one of the reasons I try not to buy processed foods as they are full of the poison, unless it says natural sea-salt. Speaking about buying out foods instead of home cooked, I know that Alexandra came from a culture of people who makes their food choices (for the most part) the hard way, from their own kitchen. Most of the recipe's are made from salt-free butter. Is there such a thing? Real butter has "natural" occuring salts in the milk. If your using butter, stick with the salt-free variety, as these salts are tasteless and minimal.

Okay, we have some critics out there. Lets begin by going here for a second opinion. And don't miss this report, go here.

Processed salt is transformed for long-term storage and it is dangerous. Natural sea salt is gray. It is an essential nutrient needed for health and survival. This mineral, in its "natural" form is known to lower blood pressure and decrease water retention. It enables the adrenals to work more efficiently. Salt in its "natural" form is known to boost the immune system. It is a great detoxing agent and this is why for years as I suggested in one of my past posts, soaking foot baths have been utilized in the healing process for generations. Here is another source for ionic foot baths.

Could this have been one of the secret ingredients utilized by Alexandra that contributed to her youthfulness?

No comments: