See Grandma, my eyes are really dark blue....not big brown ones like daddy

See Grandma, my eyes are really dark blue....not big brown ones like daddy

Ryan and friend

Ryan and friend
Mommy, Daddy, I'm saying Hi to Grandma?

This one is for you, Grandma!

Nathan

Nathan
soccer with determination and no airplane distractions

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Photo Enthusiasts

This is very exciting! On Fr. Peter Live, a radio broadcast in our local area, WESO 970 am, Thursdays between noon and 1 p.m., Leslie Sweetnam, was the guest speaker. He is an Aerial Artist and has a web sight that I know you will want to visit which has over 1,000 "free" aerial photos taken from his small airplane over this area. The last green valley. Art has always been a love of mine as well as music. Natural settings are my favorite, especially wildlife, (such as the birds he described in the air, flying south). It was said that he currently has on display in our local library some of his favorites. My daughter-in-law has a talent for photography and I'm sure she will enjoy seeing these photos. Nathan loves airplanes, and I bet he would like these aerial art photos as well. here is the sight. Fr. Peter is known for bringing features of interest to our area and has many syndicated programs as well. He deserves our support. More on that later. If you care to hear the radio show that was on today go here.

No comments: